Physical Therapy incorporating sports massage, deep tissue massage, osteopathic mobilization techniques and corrective exercise.
I am delighted to introduce my new clinic in Newmarket, based at the Lodge, in the grounds of the Heath Court Hotel.
I have been a practising sports and remedial massage therapist for the last 12 years with verifiable success in pain relief, injury management and corrective exercise in that time. I work independently and also alongside Osteopaths in their private practices.
In the last 2 years I have studied at MSc level at the European School of Osteopathy where I have furthered my anatomical learning and osteopathic mobilisation techniques.
Prior to that my qualifications are :
- BTEC Level 5 Diploma Sports Massage and Treatments
- Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy Level 4
- Corrective Exercise Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- City and Guilds Level 4 – Teacher Training/Lifelong Learning
(subsequently taught advanced massage on courses UK wide – deep tissue, myofascial release, lymphatic drainage, pregnancy)
These studies afforded me training in:
- Conducting and objective physical assessment
- Applying Neuromuscular and soft tissue mobilisation techniques
- Prescribing corrective exercise for injuries
- Soft tissue dysfunction
In 2018 I gained a postgraduate Certificate in Obesity and Weight Management (MSc) at the University of Chester, Department of Clinical Sciences and Nutrition- September 2018.
Click on my Google reviews or scroll down through them…
What I can do for YOU
Some clients come to me as they have developed tightness and restrictions in their bodies, resulting in a limited range of movement. I help such clients to release this tightness so that they can function better, be more at ease, and develop improved movement and health.
Some people need deep tissue massage and stretching in order to aid general maintenance, and people who exercise or work-out come to see me in order to improve recovery rates and function.
When clients see me for the first time. they can expect the following:
- A personal, confidential and professional service.
- A consultation to understand the problem/issue and any relevant history.
- Methodical and systematic testing to determine the main areas to focus on.
- Undertake the treatment; this will be addressed via manipulation, soft tissue and osteopathic techniques.
- Provide advice and information for post treatment support
Its always my aim that my clients leave feeling satisfied that they have been afforded a bespoke, individual and tailored treatment for their needs.
You may purchase a block booking for yourself or a loved one from our >block booking< page, which offers a discount on the standard pricing below for individual sessions.
- Discuss & note history
- Conduct full examination
- Testing injury/pain source
- Devise treatment plan
- Receive first treatment
- Discuss progress
- Conduct examination
- Testing injury/pain source
- Provide treatment
- Arrange next appointment if necessary
what my clients say
Get in touch
On entering the Heathcourt Hotel car park, my office is to the right of the hotel (office is a colour blue), and you do not need to go into the hotel. You can park anywhere in the car park.